Hi. This is not me, Zanaria Zainal. This is Sri Hamim. Hahahahahah. Blogger is an idiot because I tried aligning my post t the center like how I always do t LJ but it's not working here. So blogger is stupid.
I'm at Zana's house. She is asleep. I took off today because it's Zana's bday! Happy Bday Zanaria Zainal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I managed t give Zana her first bday gift today. A breakfast in bed! HAHAHAHA. But seeing that Zana watches what she eats now, I contemplated about ordering food. So in the end, I did something mega sweet but at the same time v, v, idiotic for her. Hahaha. I will leave it up for Zana t tell you(s).
Zana is a moron because we are supposed t go out NOW t get lunch. Her bday lunch. Cb. Aku lapar nak mampos sekarang tapi dia msh nk tido because she haven't sleep for the whole night. So, I got onto stupid blogger on her huge laptop and starts typing nonsense.
I've a whole day of activities lined up for Zana, she would nvr imagine. I love her t an extend that I gave up a leopard print shirt for her. I am upset. I nvr give anything up for anyone. I don't like this. But I still love her. But I don't love her enough t give up Ariel.
But don't need t thank me, Zana. Oh, wait. If you're actually thinking of thanking me, let me save you the trouble of thinking so much. You can repay my kindness by throwing a surprise bday party for me and you better make sure that it is an Ariel theme. Don't worry. I'll pretend that I am not the one tht thought of this and will be v, v, v surprised. Then only, we can consider us being even.
Enough abt Zana. Let's talk about me because that's one area(the only, I should say) that I am v good at. I'm Sri Hamim and I am one damn cool kid who is forever hungry and I've issues w coordinating colors. Okay, that's all.
Zana will be the happiest girl on Earth today. And since this is still Zana's blog, let's finish this post w a tinge of Zana's style.
Good day, homosapiens. Fuck you all!
(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YES, ZANA. THIS IS HOW YOU END YOUR POSTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment