Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!

SO, now, i'm 19. No more fucking around. Hahahahaha.
People say they hate birthdays cause they get old and all.
But i really think its a blessing. I thank God that till this very day, im healthy, ive limbs, im a perfect human being.
Ive enjoyed my 19 years of life, though there are a few regrets here and there, Alhamdullilah, i lead a good life. With great family and friends, i know this will be a total joyride. (=

I wanna say thanks to my Family, for supporting me till this very day. Zainal Ramli, Suhara Sulaiman, you're truly an inspiration in my life, and i will love and respect you, being my parents, no matter what.

Zahira Zainal, Zulqarnaen Zainal, the best siblings i could ever have in my life. The poeple that brings joy, happiness and progress for our nation. WAAHAHAHHA! no lah. I love you guys and will defend you in any way, every way i can. Yepp, and these are the only 2 people who knows how capable i am of breaking someone's face. (= So, if u mess with them, you mess with me.


My precious babyg's and Fathiah's mum. Thanks for dinner, for the company, for the shirt i was dying to get(Sri), the wonderful beautiful earrings(Fathiah). The stories of my life would not have got this great if it wasnt all you 7. great times babies. (= Love you all!


Ain, Echa, Jup : My june babies, my babies. Lets celebrate together. I miss you guys.

No comments: