Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I found this on my dearest Mims blog,funny as it may seem, i think it starts to get serious when you read and understand this.

What every girl, no matter how un-corny or un-tacky they are, deep in their heart, some of this treatment from your bf can make your day.

A normal guy would say: “I love you Baby!”

Edward Cullen would say: “You are my life now.”

Normal Guy would say: “I think I am falling for you.”

Edward Cullen would say: “The Lion fell in Love with the Lamb”

Normal Guy would say: “You hair looks like a haystack; go brush it!”

Edward Cullen would say: "Your hair looks like a haystack but I like it.”

A normal guy would pick a random song from a random artist and dedicate it to you.
Edward Cullen would sing you a song he wrote for you while playing the piano.

If you died, a normal guy would find another.

If you died, Edward would kill himself cause life without you isn’t worth living."Well, I wasn't going to live without you.." He rolled his eyes as if that fact were childishly obvious. "..but I wasn't sure how to do it. I knew Emmet and Jasper would never help so I was thinking maybe I would go to Italy and do something to provoke the Volturi."

As you leave the house, a normal guy would say: “Bye, see ya!”

As you leave the house Edward Cullen would say: “Come back to me, love.”
He smiled my favorite smile. "Hurry back to me.""Always."

As you come back to the house, a normal guy would be watching TV and wouldn’t even notice.

As you come back to the house, Edward Cullen would be welcoming you by playing the piano with a song just for you."I heard the music before I was out of the car.

Edward hadn't touched his piano since the night Alice left. Now, as I shut the door, I heard the song morph through a bridge and change into my lullaby.
Edward was welcoming me home.'

A normal guy would wait for you to make him breakfast.

Edward Cullen would make you breakfast everyday.


How nice it would be. (: Urgh, who am i kidding.

No comments: