Wishing you a happy 19th birthday and all the good things in life. I am most proud of where you are standing in your life now and all the different opportunities you have gone through to make you who you are now. Even though this things makes you really busy and make me not able to see you often ):, we're all still here for you. I will always remember you as the small petite thin ass white prefect from EVPS and will never forget you babe. I love you and this 13th year ive known you, there is nothing else in this world i would replace with a friend like you.
Once again, happy birthday my best friend. Cant wait to see how far you can progress in life.
Ive still all the lame ass letters you posted to me. Three of us should meet up and laugh at how fucking pathetic we were. <3
Ive still all the lame ass letters you posted to me. Three of us should meet up and laugh at how fucking pathetic we were. <3



No comments:
Post a Comment