So everyone's working at Disney and Ive no friends to hang with.hahahahah.
Yesterday night, met up with Belo and Phipha, drove off to Geylang to get cigarettes. I cant believed i knocked down one mama. Hahahahahhahaha. I feel so bad but these fuckers just wont move ut of the fucking way. Phipha cracked me up so badly sia.hahahaha! ''ÉH ZANA ADE ORG!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!'''aku sayang kau ah sia kecik.hahahahha
then headed to tamp back to mit Ridz to pass him his ciggs and headed home. Went to the kedai kopi near my house for dinner and hanged out at pondok butterfly(fuhh rancak siak zana bobal),hahaha and haikal came along to hang too.
At night, took dad's car again and went to simpang BEROK for supper. Si liza lah nie nk teh ais cino dier kan. Then explored around Changi, Panoramic Scenaric Views of Bapoks too. (=
Boobeehhsss.
so kite CU-I LAH! hahahahaha..
i had fun yesterday night. And yes i miss the late nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment