Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Lazy Sunday.

I feel so restless, so lethargic, weak to my bones.
But i feel like going out. Ouh gosh them contradictions. I miss Syafiq right now cause he's heading out to work and i guess he'll only be back around 10. Probably just gg to have dinner with him tonight.


Yesterday was, unexpectedly fun. Everyone met at 403, there was me syafiq liza anep ridz azli yunos adam huda wan black(=, OJACK!!!, and some other people i prolly might forget.

We went to sunplaza's stage, (yes i know, random), and had our little chats and burning of dead leaves and pantun. HAHAHAHA!

adam: Kau jalan ter-kangkang kangkang, kau nak g blakang!
yunos: Mak aku suke masak Dhal, gua no hal!
adam: hari raya ade ketupat, CEPAT!
yunos:orang mengandung pergi KK, OK!
HAHAH! i cant wait for more pantun sessions ah. But the ultimate best ah....

Adam: Kami datang sini ade hajat.
Buah watermelon, buah duku, kami datang sini nak jual buku.(shows the twilight book)

Yunos: Go out the house, off the light
I DONT READ TWILIGHT! HAHAHAH!!!! cam sial ah nie due. seriously.

I'll try uploading the video. If you could just imagine adam and yunos face reactions in this poetic wars, im sure you 'll get why its funny.


Yeah, so the usually singing of songs to the guitars ,dancing and stuff occured during the time of the night. We all headed home around 5, well not all, jut me liza syafiq anep ridz and azli.



Thats it. Prolly would meet acoy if the family aint got plans today.
Ouhh and p.s: DADDY's FINALLY HOME! AND I MISS HIM! AND HE's GETTING HIMSELF THE NOKIA E71!! and getting me his little princess the phone(s), ala, the one can senget and then can slide up that one. hahhaha. Bonus lah sey? Hopefully its the Sony Erricson Xperia like Acoyy's. I hate him cause he has that phone!!!hahahahhaa... Well, thats abt it. (=

1 comment:

im*Azroy V said...

dont hate me babe. =p