So papa bought us a new computer yesterday. I thought it was a flat screen tv lah for me but apparently it the computer's cpu.hahahaha.but its ok. better for watching movies online too.so anybody up for free clear movies, come to my house! but as usual all the cool gadjets go into zul's room(damn you zul).
Chose my modules already. and i've made the biggest mistake ever in school world
I chose:
1.Singapore Arts Scene(Dance)
2.Audio / Video Production
3.BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY
(when i can fuckin take intro to photography)
Nana and Kyn will be in the same class and i wont!!! AALAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
but never mind. Audio / Video will only be for 7 weeks. Then a little stress, or shall i say work load off my shoulders. I've a feeling its going to be a more hectic year with mty time table, so next sem i have courses like fundamentals of lighting and sound. I have Arts Awareness Dance and Theater, Priciples of Management, yada yada yada. But i was so happy when kyn told me Econs and FUCKING HELL MUSIC TAKDE!!!!!!!!
Well, hope everything goes smooth.
Resolutions for the new year: none.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment