Dont my caption just says it all. Well, its true. So many things to do, but so little time. And i seriously cant wait for school to start. I miss nana and kyn, and the keco ness of the class. Haha. Me fathiah and amelia might be heading to batam next year January, and another Batam trip with Syafiq and the gang (yet to plan), but just for one day, if time permits.
My life eh? Its been great. I thank God for beautiful Family Friends and Bf. I thank God for letting me live my life to the fullest. Ive been filling my time this holidays and im pretty sure im going to miss this holidays.
Ive also been spending so much time with Syafiq that time's passing by so fast. And we're reaching to a year. Finally. We've done sooo many things together and i hope this goes on. Really. And its so fun to be hanging with best friends and boyfriend at the same time too. WTH zana.
Anyhoo, our abang iman has been planing a chalet in February for PIONEERS of dome, so liza and ain u better get urs asses down ok. Haha. I cant wait cause i miss my secondary school friends so much. And im sure each and every one of us cant wait to embarrase each other with old embarassing stories, and tales yet to be told till this very day. HAHAHA. ''I like your style, i like your smile''. Gosh, Dani and Ipen sure are ready for that lah okay. Haahahahahahahh. I MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL!
Well, thats all for today. I know i got a little too emotional there. haha. Fuck you liza i know you're going to fucking comment me abt this fucken post. Bitch. Hahaha.
<3zanaria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment